Do you have chronic inflammation?
Joint pain? Arthritis? Fibromyalgia?
An inflamed intestines? Gout?
There are effective natural pain revealing alternatives.*
Today, we know that inflammation is the root of many chronic health conditions ranging from heart disease and diabetes to depression, Alzheimer's and osteoporosis. Researchers have long known heart disease and inflammation were intrinsically tied. Tumors grow larger as the inflammatory process takes hold and cancers are perpetuated by chronic inflammation. It is also a key factor to skin aging.
This program is adjusted for the following conditions:
- Muscle inflammation and pain (fibromyalgia, muscle pain)
- Inflammatory skin conditions (rashes, boils, rosacea, etc)
- Join and muscular pain (arthritis, joint pain, back pain, etc)
- Nerve pain (headaches, sciatica, etc.)
Types of Arthritis according to Ayurveda
Based on Ayurveda, accumulated toxins in the liver and blood eventually buildup in joints, muscle tissue, fat cells, skin or other organs (depending on the individual) leading to inflammation and ultimately pain. The Ayurveda approach focuses on reducing inflammation (due to excess Pitta) and detoxing the body before addressing the pain with analgesic (pain reducing) herbs and external [oil] treatments.
- Vata type arthritis has severe pain that changes, migrates and throbs. The joints become stiff and crack and movement is difficult. There may also be constipation, gas, abdominal distention and lower back pain. nervousness, anxiety, fear and and insomnia.
- Pitta type arthritis involves more heat and inflammation, swelling, fever or burning sensations. Pain is resolved by cold and aggravated by heat. Symptoms often include sweating, loose bowel movements and irritability.
- Kapha type arthritis involves swelling and edema around the joint. Pain is usually localized, dull, heavy and aching. There will also be congestion in the chest and mucus
In Ayurveda, treatment protocol varies greatly based on the type of arthritis.
A Natural Anti-inflammatory and Pain Reducing Program
Individualized Ayurvedic remedies
*This program can be provided privately in Ojai or the Santa Barbara area, or remotely by phone/Skype with herbal remedies mailed to you.*
This is an very holistic inflammation and pain reducing program using an Ayurvedic anti-inflammatory diet (pitta pacifying), whole-food supplements, Ayurvedic herbal remedies, detoxification as needed and [herbal oil] treatments. Individually, each therapy helps improve the condition to some degree but it is the right combination and proper application of each therapy that produces favorable results. The program requires a 90 day period, however, improvement is often noticed in the first few weeks.
The many testimonials that I have commenting on how quickly chronic pain and inflammation improved using this protocol are a testament to this program's effectiveness.
The aspects of this program:
- An individualized anti-inflammatory diet.
- Whole food nutritional therapy.
- Custom herbal formulas, teas and oils.
- Topical home-remedies for localized pain and inflammation.
Typical herbal products provided:
|Joint Aid Plus - 60 Vegi Caps||
Ayurvedic Pain Relief Formula - 4 oz
|Inflammation reducing Tea - 2 oz|
|" Joint Aid Plus contains extracts of Nirgundi, Shallaki, Guggul, Ginger, Giloy and Ashwagandha. These rare herbs are nature's answer to moderate to severe forms of inflammation, swelling and pain. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and control acute and chronic inflammatory reactions." Dr. Vikrum of Planet Ayuveda.||
Suitable for arthritis, gout & rheumatism. Take 1/2 teaspoon with warm water 3 times per day after meals for a minimum of 30 days.
To be taken 3 times a day between meals to alkaline the system and reduce systemic inflammation.
Overall objectives of the program:
For appointment details see Fees.
To set an appointment see Schedule
To get started or discus your health issues with Khabir please submit Online Health Assessment.
Note: This program does not include spinal or structural adjustments or address physical injuries. Other treatments often necessary include chiropractic and osteopathic adjustments, exercise, yoga and posture training.